- Angles between 0° and 360° (The four quadrants).
- Full explanation to the concept of SOHCAHTOA.
- Laws to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Quadrants.
- Finding values of angles in different Quadrants.
- Plotting the graghs of Sin, Cos and Tan θ.
- Plotting more advanced graphs.
- Direct Proportion.
- Inverse Proportion
- Calculating Reciprocal of Numbers without using Tables.
- Calculating Reciprocal of Numbers using Tables.
- Finding Reciprocal of Numbers less than 1.
- Finding Reciprocal of Numbers between 1 and 10.
- Finding Reciprocal of Numbers above 10.
- Graphical Method in Proportion.
SIMPLE INTEREST, COMPOUND INTEREST, AMOUNT, DEPRESSIONS and INFLATIONS.
- Principles of Simple Interest.
- Finding Simple Interest when Time is given in months or in years and months.
- Principles of Compound Interest.
- Calculating Amount with Formula.
- Importance of Amount in calculating Compound Interest
- Principles of Depression and Inflation.
SINES and COSINES of ANGLES
- Finding values of lettered angles in a right angled Triangle using the principles of Sines and Cosines of angles.
- Bearings in Sines and Cosines of angles.
- Sines and Cosines in the angles of a Cone.
- Application of Sines and Cosines of angles in Practical life.
- Angles of Elevations and Depression in Sines and Cosines.
- Trigonometry and Pythagoras Theorem in Sines and Cosines of angles.