- Expansions of Numbers in different Bases.
- Converting Base 10 numbers to other Bases.
- Converting numbers in other Bases to Base 10.
- Evaluation of Numbers in different Bases.
- Finding Sums, Products and Differences of Numbers in different Bases.
- Application of the principles of BODMAS in handling numbers in different Bases.
- Bisecting a Line.
- Constructing a Square and its Diagonals.
- Constructing and Bisecting angle 90° (Constructing angle 45°).
- Constructing angles 120°, 60° and 30°.
- Constructing Triangles and taking measurements.
- Constructing angle 105°.
- Constructing a Rhombus and taking measurements.
- Constructing a Kite and taking measurements.
- Finding Sums of Numbers.
- Calculating Positive and Negative Differences of Numbers.
- Finding Consecutive Numbers.
- Finding Product of Numbers.
- Combining Sums, Differences and Products of Numbers.
- Changing expressions to Words.
- Expressing Numbers in Standard Form.
- Expressing Numbers from Standard Forms to Ordinary Forms.
- Addition and Subtraction of Numbers in Standard Forms.
- Multiplication and Division of Numbers in Standard Forms.
- Word Problems involving Numbers in Standard Forms.